HOPE – Help Offered in a Pregnancy Experience
A free 16-week program divided into three phases that offers educational classes taught by professionals in the field of each topic. Participants receive gifts and supplies for their newborns at the end of each phase. Registration is required. Schedule your appointment today.
- Jan. 6th – 27th – Finance, Career Skills, Parenting, Dental Care
- Feb. 17th – Mar. 10th – Nutrition, Childbirth, Post-Partum Care
- Mar. 31st – April 21st – Breast Feeding, Infant CPR, Newborn Care, Shaken Baby/SIDS
- May 12th – June 2nd – Finance, Career Skills, Parenting, Dental Care
- June 23rd – July 14th – Nutrition, Childbirth, Post-Partum Care
- Aug. 4th – Aug. 25th – Breast Feeding, Infant CPR, Newborn Care, Shaken Baby/SIDS
- Sept. 15th – Oct. 6th – Finance, Career Skills, Parenting, Dental Care
- Oct. 27th – Nov. 17th – Nutrition, Childbirth, Post-Partum Care
When: Thursdays, 5-8pm (Meal provided)
Classes available in English & Spanish
The Pregnancy Help Center of Galveston provides pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, and abortion education in Galveston County. We serve the entire community regardless of race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or marital status. All of our services are free and confidential. We do not provide or refer for abortion services.
This information is intended for general educational purposes and is not intended to replace a consultation with your own physician knowledgeable about your personal medical history.